BOSTON – August 18, 2015 – Ledgex Systems, a leading provider of Portfolio Management, Manager Research, Liquidity Management and Investor Relations software for financial firms, today announced record growth for the first half of 2015. Ledgex achieved 30 percent growth over the first half of 2015 by adding multiple new clients at various types of firms including wealth advisors, private equity, family offices and endowments & foundations (E&F).
Heightened investor demands and gaps in portfolio, research and investor management software were key drivers of Ledgex’s impressive growth. Contributing factors include the demand for platforms to provide improved accessibility, transparency, dynamic relationship management capabilities and due diligence functionality all in a single, configurable and easy to deploy solution. Ledgex has been addressing these top priorities and workflows for a number of years while sustaining their advancement of tailor-made solutions to create the highest quality, seamless experience for current and future customers.
“The growth Ledgex has experienced in the first half of 2015 is directly related to the evolving nature of a technology driven financial market,” said Brian Macallister, managing director of Ledgex Systems. “The needs of our clients are central to the innovation of our products. Staying true to this focus company-wide has enabled us to achieve record sales while strengthening client relations, the latter a large component of client retention that our peers may overlook. I look forward to driving continued progression through revolutionary product enhancements and amplified brand awareness.”
Key growth attributes and 2015 milestones include:
- Unveiling of Ledgex 7.0 featuring availability as a Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model;
- Support of complex relationship structures for Multi-Family Offices
- Continued improvements in the types of assets covered including Private Equity, Real Estate and direct investments
- Dashboard enhancements further allow clients to display data in additional ways leveraging most modern visualization tools
- Advancements with Manager Research and Portfolio Management
- The launch of Ledgex CRM, Ledgex’s stand-alone Client Relationship Management (CRM) solution;
- The addition of Jaime Bean as managing director and head of sales; and
- Winning Best Due Diligence Platform for Fund of Funds in the 2015 Acquisition International Hedge Fund Awards