Introducing Ledgex Reconciliation and Enhanced Private Equity Functionality
Boston, December 06, 2011 – Ledgex Systems, a leading software provider for the alternative asset management industry, today announced the release of Ledgex 4.0. The latest version of this premier portfolio management and monitoring system features the new Ledgex Reconciliation module along with enhanced private equity functionality.
The Ledgex platform gives alternative asset managers the ability to systematically manage their portfolios, perform complex liquidity scenarios, and provide robust reporting, both internal and external to the firm. The new module, Ledgex Reconciliation, provides an automated method for Ledgex clients to systematically import data from their administrators and compare it with existing portfolio data to ensure data consistency and streamline reconciliation across data sets. Ledgex Reconciliation simplifies the manual reconciliation process that various functional groups within a firm are tasked with performing on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. With Ledgex Reconciliation, users can also now view structured tables to easily compare multiple sets of records broken down against the portfolio and further increase the reliability of the records coming into their firm.
In addition to multi-fund managers, private equity firms are increasingly turning to Ledgex to improve their portfolio management and investment pipeline. The Ledgex private equity enhancements include advancements in the ability to track in–depth account level details and provide a quick analysis and calculations of account assets and returns.
“The alternative management space is constantly changing, and we find that funds are not concentrating on one specific strategy across the board. In addition to a core investment strategy, funds will include a mix of hedge fund, fund of fund, managed accounts and private equity influences. Given this evolution, it was natural for us to continue to expand the Ledgex platform with new functionality to meet industry requirements,” said Mark Coriaty, managing director of Ledgex Systems. “Ledgex 4.0 reinforces our commitment to delivering powerful solutions and raises the bar for what alternative asset managers should expect from their portfolio management system.”
Ledgex Reconciliation further enhances the existing Ledgex platform that includes:
- Ledgex Workbench, a streamlined portfolio planning module which consolidates portfolio management activity into a central workspace. Ledgex Workbench allows users to perform complex scenario-based trade planning, customized ‘what if’ analysis, and complex liquidity modeling for all future portfolio activity.
- Ledgex Manager, a comprehensive portfolio management system for fund of funds, private equity firms, endowments, family offices and fund administrators. Ledgex Manager solves the need for advanced portfolio management and administration and provides the ability to manage the investment pipeline, perform due diligence, track fund estimates and manage the final valuation processes.
- Ledgex Monitor, a fully customizable investment monitoring system. Ledgex Monitor provides the tools necessary to monitor and track firm-defined fund attributes for detailed analysis, fund attribution, and transparency reporting.
- Ledgex Investor Relationship Management (IRM) for managing quantitative and qualitative data for a firm’s investors and hedge fund or private equity interests.
- Ledgex Alerts enables individuals or groups at a firm to monitor internal and external activity, content, business data, and relevant industry information.