Client Relationship Management
Ledgex CRM is a highly configurable, centralized platform that is tailored specifically for hedge funds, endowments and foundations, fund of funds, pensions and family office organizations.
Ledgex CRM is ideal for managing and tracking investor communications, sales opportunities, client relationships and capital movements. It is a web-based solution that streamlines investor relationship management and capital activity, enabling managers to optimize their time and focus on fostering relations and growing business.
Features embedded within the Ledgex CRM platform include:
- Investor Relationship Management: Comprehensive management of the entire investor relationship lifecycle. With Ledgex CRM, users can easily update and manage notes, calendars, accounts, investors and investor groups, and documents
- Account & Investor Activity Management: Instantaneously track and report on account tranches, capital activity, cash flows, investor balances and performance
- Sales & Marketing Enablement: Maintain and update critical information within your sales pipeline. Users are able to access account history, activities, contacts and communications
- Workflow & Reporting Acceleration: Build and send out mass mailings to entire contact database, or specific, targeted groups. Ledgex CRM enables users to easily assign and manage tasks, categorize contacts by client type, monitor investor pipelines and analyze investor data
- Compliance Support: A vital component for firms focused on compliance adherence, Ledgex CRM captures and preserves all user interactions, communications and account information (e.g. ERISA, Form PF). Account owners may also employ stronger security measures by restricting account access through user permissioning
Learn more about the other Ledgex modules: