Ledgex Systems Unveils Client Relationship Management Solution Tailor-made for Hedge Funds, Family Offices & Asset Allocators
BOSTON – March 17, 2015 – Ledgex Systems, a leading provider of portfolio management, liquidity management, research management and investor relations software for financial firms, today announced the launch of its stand-alone Client Relationship Management (CRM) solution. Ledgex CRM is a highly configurable, centralized platform that is tailored specifically for hedge funds, endowments and foundations, fund of funds, pensions and family office organizations.
Ledgex CRM is ideal for managing and tracking investor communications, sales opportunities, client relationships and capital movements. Sophisticated Client Relationship Management capabilities are necessary to increase and retain more assets, maintain and grow clients, provide exceptional client service and meet heightened reporting requirements. Out of the box, the solution delivers efficiencies, transparency and flexibility without increasing headcount or costs.
Ledgex CRM is a web-based solution that streamlines investor relationship management and capital activity, enabling managers to optimize their time and focus on fostering relations and growing business. Features embedded within the platform include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Investor Relationship Management: Comprehensive management of the entire investor relationship lifecycle. With Ledgex CRM, users can easily update and manage notes, calendars, accounts, investors and investor groups, and documents;
- Account & Investor Activity Management: Instantaneously track and report on account tranches, capital activity, cash flows, investor balances and performance;
- Workflow & Reporting Acceleration: Build and send out mass mailings to entire contact database, or specific, targeted groups. Ledgex CRM enables users to easily assign and manage tasks, categorize contacts by client type, monitor investor pipelines and analyze investor data;
- Sales & Marketing Enablement: Maintain and update critical information within your sales pipeline. Users are able to access account history, activities, contacts and communications; and
- Compliance Support: A vital component for firms focused on compliance adherence, Ledgex CRM captures and preserves all user interactions, communications and account information (e.g. ERISA, Form PF). Account owners may also employ stronger security measures by restricting account access through user permissioning.
“Ledgex CRM is the premier Client Relationship Management tool for hedge funds, family offices and asset allocators. Designed specifically for alternative investment managers, Ledgex is tailor-made to meet the unique needs for investor relations while offering the flexibility to support unique and complex relationships for each organization,” said Brian Macallister, managing director at Ledgex Systems. “The platform enables hedge fund managers the ability to easily manage sales pipelines, relationships, communications and marketing all within one reliable, user-friendly platform. I am confident that Ledgex CRM will enhance our clients’ investor relations and help contribute to their continued success.”