Ledgex Due Diligence allows firms to more effectively manage the complete manager due diligence process by standardizing and uniformly recording the quantitative and qualitative due diligence information gathered on a manager. Manager due diligence process management and manager due diligence ranking functionality enables multi-managers to:
- Configure specific workflows and quantify firm-wide judgments on prospective and invested managers using Ledgex’s configurable scoring system;
- Collect, aggregate and report on quantitative and qualitative research activities and due diligence data in a consistent format to methodically guide evaluation and selection;
- Conduct peer analysis of key metrics among peer managers;
- Easily define and oversee due diligence follow-up procedures and processes for monitoring managers by a firm’s research groups; and
- Track due diligence call notes, meetings, contacts and task management.